Re: [css3-text] editorial nits: index needs tidying

On 08/15/2013 07:16 AM, John Daggett wrote:

> An index was recently added to CSS3 Text but the entries need to be
> cleaned up to make the formatting of values consistent, remove
> undefined backlinks ("??"), and assure that all important terms
> are in the index, since there's *lots* of terminology used.
>
> Also, I think the structure should be similar to other specs, with
> Changes/References/Index/Property Index in sections separate from the
> appendices.  This makes it easier for implementators to find important
> normative information in places like Appendix F.
>
> Rough order followed in other specs:
>
>    Appendices
>    Changes
>    Conformance
>    References
>    Property Index

I've reordered the sections as requested. As Tab points out,
there's not much I can do about ?? links -- but the links do
work, they just don't have numbers.

I'm pretty good about using <dfn> for the defining instance
of a term, so I don't think there's anything missing there.
(If you notice something specific, of course, feel free to
point it out.)

~fantasai