Re: [selectors4][naming] Naming the drag-and-drop pseudo-classes

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11Wif3cmrDtEleeED8fWMP9uKgZXdZVLkm-MOF6TUpDE/viewform

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmRB4Bq4bNRBdEw4TlU5cGNTNGQ1VHF4ZFFORTFoTkE&usp=sharing
>:
>
> 155 votes (20%) for :drop / :can-drop / :no-drop
> 157 votes (20%) for :active-drop / :drop / :no-drop
> 193 votes (24%) for :current-drop-target / :valid-drop-target /
> :invalid-drop-target
> 287 votes (36%) for :current-drop / :valid-drop / :invalid-drop
>
> That's a pretty clear win for the fourth set, with nearly twice the
> votes as any other set.
>
> The alternate suggestions were pretty interesting, too.  They were
> pretty varied, as might be expected from freeform input, but
> ":active-drop / :valid-drop / :invalid-drop" was the most popular,
> with roughly a quarter of all the custom suggestions.
>
> One particular custom suggestion jumped out at me as an interesting
> possibility: a :drop([active | valid | invalid]) function pseudoclass.
>  This not only puts the "drop" part first, which was called out as a
> good thing in several of the feedback entries, it also gives a natural
> extension point.
>
> So, I suggest we make a final decision for this at next week's call,
> and choose between:
>
> 1. :current-drop / :valid-drop / :invalid-drop
> 2. :active-drop / :valid-drop / :invalid-drop
> 3. :drop(active) / :drop(valid) / :drop(invalid)
>
> ~TJ

I really like #3 - seems like a pseudoclass filter and, as you said, a
natural extension point.  I think we could prollyfill it too and see what
gets the uptake if anyone thinks that is worth doing.