Re: [css-animations] Dealing with ambiguous animation shorthands

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 12:40 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:
> More important, though, is the question of what to do when *all* the
> keywords are valid for animation-* properties.  Which, if any, are the
> animation-name value?  I believe browsers are inconsistent here.

To be more specific, here are some examples.

Is "animation: ease-in backwards;" equivalent to "animation: foo
backwards;" (take first when ambiguous), "animation: ease-in foo;"
(take last when ambiguous), or "animation: none ease-in backwards;"
(only take animation name when *not* doing so would be an error).

What about "animation: ease-in ease-out backwards;"?

Alternately, could we simplify things and just always take the first
keyword as animation-name?