RE: CSSStyleDeclaration: Setting only a value or a priority

On Tue, 13 Aug 2013 16:54:47 +0200, Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com>  wrote:

> Could CSS custom filters be used to address this use case?

Clearly there are more color domains than rgba. Transforms in those domains do require custom implementations, because they normally are nonlinear in the rgba-domain.
Other use cases do not involve graphics at all, such as custom transformations of font sizes.
My request is basically to remove the built-in inefficiency at this very low level of the specification.

PJS, Mozilla add-ons developer.