Re: [css-display] Where is <display-box> defined?

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 13:27:29 -0700
To: Mike Samuel <mikesamuel@gmail.com>
Cc: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 12:33 PM, Mike Samuel <mikesamuel@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-display-3/ uses <display-box> in the
> definition of 'display', but does not define it, and I can't find it
> defined elsewhere.
>
> The grid thread linked below suggests that it shares some values with
> 'box'.  Is there some relationship between <display-box> and the 'box'
> property?

Sorry, I haven't spent the time to fully update that spec.  Ignore the
mentions of 'display-box' - the 'box' property took over for it
entirely, and it's no longer part of the 'display' shorthand.
(Instead, the "none" value moved into a 'display-outside' value, which
'box' interacts with.)

(If this spec were on my new preprocessor, I'd have caught this much
earlier.  ^_^)