Re: [css-multicol] Overflowing floats issue

From: Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@exyr.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 07:31:43 +0200
To: Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>
CC: Sylvain Galineau <galineau@adobe.com>, François REMY <francois.remy.dev@outlook.com>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Le 30/04/2013 01:31, Håkon Wium Lie a écrit :
> I suggest that the multicol specification remains silent on the issue
> of content reordering

As an implementor reading specs, a spec remaining silent on an issue is
the worst that I can get because I have no idea[1] whether the editors
and the working group have even considered the issue. I’d much rather
have something explicitly marked undefined.

[1] Unless of course I was there when it was discussed, but this kind of
insider knowledge should not be required.

--
Simon Sapin