Re: [CSSWG][css-grid-layout] Updated WD of CSS Grid Layout

I find the position-each-edge model impossible to wrap my head around, as
does basically everyone I talk to. The syntax used to be easy to understand
and is now totally inscrutable. I understand the working group has
discussed this at length, but this seems like a big step backwards. I don't
think web developers will get it.

Maybe there's some syntax that could make the position-each-edge model
intuitive, but this is not it.

Here's a few things I find confusing:
- grid-start: -1 means the grid item will go *after* the last explicitly
positioned cell, but grid-end: -1 means it will go *in* the last explicitly
positioned cell.
- grid-column: 1/2 and grid-column: 1/1 go in the same cell.
- grid-column: span 1 / 4...I still can't figure out what that's supposed
to do.