Re: [[css-transforms]] Transforms on pseudo classes

From: Anselm Hannemann <info@anselm-hannemann.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 14:37:13 +0200
To: Hannes Papenberg <hannes@mypapenberg.de>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
Hi,

this is an 'author'-level problem. You have to set your pseudo-element to

display: block;

so that the pseudo element is a transformable element (http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-transforms/#transformable-element).
With that it works in Safari, Chrome + Firefox, too. Opera differs here and transforms even if it is not set.

----
Anselm Hannemann
@helloanselm