[css-flexbox-1] Untestable assertions

From: Arron Eicholz <Arron.Eicholz@microsoft.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 17:53:52 +0000
To: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>, fantasai <fantasai@inkedblade.net>, Rossen Atanassov <Rossen.Atanassov@microsoft.com>
CC: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Section 5
Authors must not use these techniques as a substitute for correct source ordering, as that can ruin the accessibility of the document.

Section 5.4.1
Authors must use ‘order’ only for visual, not logical, reordering of content; style sheets that use ‘order’ to perform logical reordering are non-conforming.

Section 7.1
To avoid misinterpretation or invalid declarations, authors must specify a zero <flex-basis> component with a unit or precede it by two flex factors

We should reword these above assertions so I do not need to test authors that they MUST do something. I think we can easily say ‘recommended’ or ‘should’ or even better ‘are encouraged’. Also we should probably not emphasize the word. Emphasis implies that the words are part of RFC2119.

--
Thanks,
Arron Eicholz