Re: [css3-background] "Margins are always transparent" missing

Le 10/04/2013 22:48, "Gérard Talbot" a écrit :
> What's missing is the definition of where background (color and image) are
> painted by definition and by default, where background painting starts by
> definition, regardless of background-clip computed value and regardless of
> background-clip definition.

Sorry, I still don’t get it. The very concept of "background painting
area" *is* that definition. It can not exist regardless of
background-clip. You can talk about the initial value of background-clip
as "the default", but it’s really paraphrasing what’s already defined.

--
Simon Sapin