Re: [css-overflow-3][css3-marquee][css3-gcpm] x/y directions (maybe [css3-break] too)

On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 00:34:47 +0200, Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>
wrote:

> To me, it doesn't make sense to set 'paged' values on overflow-x/y --
> you can't page one axis, you have to page the whole document. One can
> either use 'overflow' for that, or 'overflow-style' (I don't have a
> strong opinion).

Note that Opera's implementation uses overflow-x and overflow-y, as they
are longhands on overflow, and get the values from it.

http://www.opera.com/docs/specs/presto2.11/paged-overflow/

This is different from what was specified in GCPM, which uses
overflow-style.

  - Florian