www-style Etiquette: reply to all vs. reply to list

From: Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@exyr.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 12:12:25 +0200
To: www-style <www-style@w3.org>
Le 09/04/2013 18:20, Tab Atkins Jr. a écrit :
> Also, please observe our mailing list etiquette:
> <http://wiki.csswg.org/tools/www-style>.  It's short and easy, and
> makes everyone's lives happier.

Something that could go into that wiki page: is it useful to hit "Reply
to all" rather than just reply to the list? Both in general and in the
particular case where the recipients are known to be subscribed. I get a
lot of www-style email in double for seemingly no reason.

(Sorry if this has been discussed before.)

--
Simon Sapin