Re: Agenda conf call 10-apr-2013

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 15:01:48 -0700
To: www-style@w3.org
On 04/09/2013 01:23 PM, Daniel Glazman wrote:
> Time/Phone/SIP details available to WG Members in w3c-css-wg. See
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-css-wg/2013JanMar/0078.html
>
> ** CSS WG Members, please send regrets to Member-only list if you can't
> ** attend.
>
> 0. Scribe, extra agenda items and other digressions

Would like to add a few issues on Text Decoration to the agenda:

   http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-text-decor-3/issues-lc-2013#issue-6
     This one could use feedback from the WG, particularly from
     the experts at Adobe. So I'd like to request feedback.

   http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-text-decor-3/issues-lc-2013#issue-8
     I think this is a mistake and should be corrected to align with
     CSS2.1; would like to double-check with people about that.

(The others are things I need to work on first.)

~fantasai