Re: [CSSWG][css-grid-layout] Updated WD of CSS Grid Layout

On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 1:56 AM, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
> The CSS WG has published an updated Working Draft of CSS Grid Layout Level
> 1:
>
>     http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-grid-layout/
>
> This CSS module defines a two-dimensional grid-based layout system optimized
> for user interface design.
>
> There have been a lot of changes since the previous working draft!
>
> Most significantly, we switched from a position+span placement model
> to a position-each-edge model.
>   Old:
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-css3-grid-layout-20121106/#placing-grid-items
>   New: http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-css3-grid-layout-20130402/#placement
>
> The draft has generally been reorganized and much of the prose rewritten
> to fill in missing details, avoid repetition, improve precision and
> terminology, and ensure alignment with Flexbox.
>
> And there are *tons* of issues marked in the draft. We are totally looking
> for feedback on these!
>
> So please, review the draft, think about the issues, and send any comments
> or suggestions to this mailing list, <www-style@w3.org>, and please, prefix
> the subject line with
>
>     [css-grid-layout]

The very first feedback i give you is an inconsistency in that line.
The spec says:
www-style@w3.org with subject line “[css-grid] … message topic …” (archives)

You say the same only with:
[css-grid-layout]

Sorry for nitpicking, but since you asked for feedback :)