[css-grid] Re: Holy grail layout using Flexbox

On Mar 27, 2013, at 8:49 AM, Mark wrote:

> As for grid, i know :) I already have the holy grail layout working in
> grid. Sadly only for IE10 and the current grid layout spec changed
> quite a bit.

	#The grid spec has issue 16, 'Put in "common uses" section, like
	#‘flex’ has, to describe what you would use ‘grid-area’ for, etc.'.

http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-css3-grid-layout-20130402/#placement

So if Alex and Phil don't already have in mind a good "Holy Grail" solution to put there, then maybe you should submit yours.