Re: [css4-background] use cases for 'border-corner-shape'?

(2013/04/05 13:08), Liam R E Quin wrote:
> I do like the negative radius, and I think the bevel is simply an
> example of line-join style that's already floating around, and I would
> be in favour of the others if I didn't think there was a chance of using
> SVG in a way that didn't make the lines get thicker when the content box
> got bigger.

Maybe this is what you were referring to, but there is a way to stop SVG
strokes getting thicker: 'vector-effect: non-scaling-stroke'[1] It's
implemented in at least Gecko, WebKit, and Presto.

Also, there has been a proposal for handling borders in SVG[2] but we
decided not to include it in SVG2.

Brian

[1] https://svgwg.org/svg2-draft/painting.html#VectorEffectProperty
[2]