[css-overflow] which break values apply

From: Alan Stearns <stearns@adobe.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 21:09:59 -0700
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
I'm hoping that we decide that region break values apply to the
fragmentation context created by overflow:fragments. The use case I'm
thinking of is for repeating multicolumn boxes in continuous media (each
fragment box being somewhat shorter than the viewport height). I might
want to use column breaks to place subheads at the top of columns, and a
region break to start a new section at the beginning of the next fragment
box. Since this layout isn't necessarily a paginated view or printed, it
doesn't seem like page breaks would apply.

Thanks,

Alan