Re: [css-color] color-correction into color-interpolation

Since color-interpolation is of such questionable value, why don't we just
deprecate it?
It's use can be replaced by using the Lab color spaces since it is linear.

If a UA implements color-correction properly, it is also unclear what the
'linear' version of a non-sRGB color is.

Rik