Re: [shadowdom]: Using :root to specify the insertion point in ::distributed

Let me clarify the question.

Given the following tree:

Then, a shadow root of #shadow-host has <style> and <content> as follows:
     content::distributed(> :first-child) { ... }
  <content select='#second-div'></content>

Does the selector, "content::distributed(> :first-child)",  match a
node of '#second-div' in this case?

There are two different points of views.
(A) #second-div is the second child in the original tree.
(B) #second-div is the first child of the insertion point *virtually*.

We should honor (B) in this case, shouldn't we?

--
Hayato