Re: [css3-flexbox] requst for new features

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 4:11 PM, Andrew Fedoniouk
<news@terrainformatica.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 9:13 AM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 12:48 AM, 一丝 <yiorsi@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Problem 2: Distribute the remaining space between flex items in a
>> > flexible
>> > way
>>
>> It sounds like you're asking for an ability to control the minimum
>> spacing, which is planned for Flexbox 2.
>

> I think that author of the message is asking about flexible margins here,
> like:
>
> .container > .child { margin-left:1fx; margin-left:1fx  }
> or rather
> .container { border-spacing: 1fx 0; }

No, those effects can be accomplished with the existing
'justify-content' property.  The OP's problem is that you can't
currently specify a minimum amount of spacing, so elements can get
packed "too tight", and not look like how you want.