Re: [shadowdom]: Using :root to specify the insertion point in ::distributed

From: Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@google.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 15:01:34 -0700
To: Hayato Ito <hayato@google.com>
Cc: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Using scope-relative approach (which I love), what does
::distributed(:scope) represent?

1) If scope is insertion point, then we need to define that
combinators treat distributed elements as children/descendants/etc.

2) If scope is distributed node's parent, then everything just works,
but now we can select shadow  host with ::distributed(:scope).

3) <Better idea placeholder>

Which is better?

:DG<