Re: [css3-transitions] Frame Rate

The feedback on preview screening of 'the hobbit' shows that high frame
rate isn't always better, ie:
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/comicsreel/news/?a=66735

The current transition/animation model isn't really suitable to create
complex animations.
Brian Birtles is currently writing a spec that tries to deal with its
shortcomings: https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/FXTF/raw-file/tip/web-anim/index.html

Rik