Re: [css3-conditional] Resolving issues

Sorry if there was a blank response, unresponsive phone keys there...

My question: with all the new versioning changes, can the next level be
created now?  Or can there be a wiki for all specs .next like there is for
selectors?  I ask because I am very interested in the import piece, I feel
that this makes the whole thing a lot more valuable, but it probably needs
significant discussion and some time to b ake... it would be sad to see
discussions on it not begin sooner rather than later.

Brian Kardell
blog: http://briankardell.wordpress.com
twitter:  @bkardell
fun: http://www.hitchjs.com