Re: [css3-conditional] Resolving issues

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 09:19:51 -0700
To: www-style@w3.org
On 09/24/2012 06:41 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:

> Are our suggested fixes acceptable?  Are there any other issues that
> aren't yet marked in the draft?  If the answers are yes and no,
> respectively, we'll fix them and request a new WD this week or next.

I think actually the plan should be to request LC on October 10th,
with the intention of requesting CR in early November. That gives
us two weeks to fix issues before LC, and then a 3-week LC period.

The current WD is already up-to-date; we don't need to another WD
just to add one example.

~fantasai