Re: [css3-conditional] Prefixing policy

#1 (prefixing) is indeed particularly bad for @supports but I was only
using it as an example. I would have the same question with
@counter-style or even just "simple" properties like font-stretch or
bookmark-label.

I’m asking because opinions on the subject seem to be changing.

(Rambling ahead, you can ignore.) I guess there must be some
case-by-case choices: @supports is really unusable prefixed, but it
should stabilize quickly since (apparently) everyone wants it. GCPM on
the other hand does not seem to be moving but I need bookmarks today.

--
Simon Sapin