Re: [css4-images] Color stop syntax

For people who don't know what the 'midpoint' is, it defines the points
between 2 gradient stops where the color is the average of the 2 colors.
Current gradients have this always defined at 50%, but PDF and Adobe's
applications (and probably most other graphical tools) allow you to move
 this point.

I've attached a simple example that shows how the midpoint changes the
rendering of a white-to-black gradient.

Rik