[css-counter-styles] Name conflict in CSSCounterStyleRule IDL

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 13:25:16 -0700
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
I've flattened the descriptors for @counter-style into the
CSSCounterStyleRule interface, but that produces a naming conflict - I
have a 'type' descriptor, but CSSRule also defines a 'type' attribute
(for the type of the rule).

Opinions on what the attribute corresponding to the 'type' descriptor
should be named? Should I rename the descriptor itself to avoid
collisions, so that I can maintain a 1-1 relationship between the
descriptors and the IDL?