Re: [svg2] request for review of new SVG properties

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 14:40:20 -0700
To: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Cc: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
marker-pattern's grammar is wrong - you want "none | [ <length> |
<percentage> | <marker> ]+".

The grammar is kinda weird, as written.  Normally, I'd write this as:
list of gap+marker pairs.  This also happens to match the way that
color-stop lists are written in gradients, which is nice.  Is there a
strong reason to keep the current model?

The rest are fine, but I hate the use of the <funciri> terminology.
It's completely opaque to the author.  Just use the CSS <url>
production - it's the exact same thing.  (This applies throughout
SVG.)