[css3-text-decor]

From: Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gluesoft.co.jp>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 07:51:46 -0400
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
I've got feedbacks from implementers saying that the expected underline position[1] in vertical flow isn't clear from the spec. They naturally expect on right for Japanese, but nothing written in the spec, and questioned that if CSS WG recommends left.

Although it is defined as UA-dependent, we do have informative default UA stylesheet section[2]. The problem is that it's not easy to discover. So, I'd like to add an informative note with a link to the default UA stylesheet.

Please let me know if this doesn't look like a good idea.

[1] http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-text-decor/#text-underline-position
[2] http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-text/#default-stylesheet

Regards,
Koji