[css4-images] Update on changes, request for FPWD

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 15:44:23 -0700
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Hey all!  I believe that Images 4 is ready for FPWD.  Everything that
I want in this level has been defined, and a bunch of issues are
logged for discussion and resolution.

Here's a list of everything that's changed between level 3 and the
current level 4 draft (based on fantasai and I doing a pass through
the spec, so it should be pretty complete) :

* added 'x' unit (or rather, put in an issue about adding it as a
general alias for dppx)
* restored the ltr/rtl keywords in image()
* added image-set()
* re-added element()
* re-added cross-fade()
    * changed the syntax a bit to allow interesting things
* added issue for focus-moving to radial-gradient()
* added conic-gradient()
* added two-position syntax for color-stops
* added image-orientation:from-image
* re-added image-rendering
* added interpolation section
* added serialization section

Thoughts?  Can we discuss this on tomorrow's call?