Re: [cssom] CSSRule.parentRule and CSSRule.parentStyleSheet should return a "CSSRule?"

On 9/2/12 9:37 PM, Glenn Adams wrote:
> Just double checking on this, but I don't find any reference to the
> "create a style sheet" or "add a style sheet" hooks in either the
> current W3C HTML5 ED [1] or the WHATWG variant [2].

Weird.  It used to be in
http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/semantics.html#styling
I thought.

Worth checking with Hixie as to what the agreed split was between what
he was putting into into HTML and what Anne was putting into CSSOM.

In any case, this needs to be specced _somewhere_, since otherwise
document.styleSheets will just always be empty, which I can tell you is
very much not web-compatible.  ;)

-Boris