Re: [mediaqueries] Doesn't the spec contains an inexistent token in syntax definition?

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 6:52 PM, Kenneth Rohde Christiansen
<kenneth.r.christiansen@intel.com> wrote:
> So this means that calc() should work in media queries? If so we can
> probably look at that for WebKit.

Yes.  In fact, we *explicitly amend* the Appendix G grammar in the V&U
spec, to include calc():
<http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-values/#calc-syntax> (the term
production, which is used in the expr production).

> When rewriting the grammar, please consider making "not (media-feature)"
> valid.

Yes, this has been brought up before.  I think we agreed to do so?  If
we didn't get explicit agreement, we at least have a general consensus
that it would be probably be useful, I think.