Re: position: pointer

Logically, wouldn't one also want to add position: caret to cater for those people using caret based browsing?

Or alternatively specify what happens if the browser is in caret mode? If one of the use cases for this is hover effects that follow the user's current point of interest, that would be the caret not the pointer if a caret exists?