Re: [css3-regions] Separating regions markup

Hey all,

As I mentioned last week, I've edited the sample code in Appendix A [1] in
CSS Regions to move the regions elements to a separate file using custom
elements from Web Components [2].

Bert, Håkon - does this approach satisfy your requirement for separating
content markup from layout?

Thanks,

Alan

[1] http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-regions/#intro-example-code
[2] http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webcomponents/raw-file/tip/explainer/index.html

(previous note for more details and a wiki link)