Any plans to add a method for suppressing white space between inline-block elements?

From: Behrang Saeedzadeh <behrangsa@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 21:48:49 +1100
As you know, at the moment, in order to create a somehow readable HTML
page, we either are forced to using comments or set the font-size of the
parent element to 0 and set it back to 1rem or something similar:

--><div>bar</div><!--
--><div>baz</div>

I think we need a more elegant way for suppressing white space (or any
text) inside an element (and not its children) in CSS.

Cheers,
Behrang Saeedzadeh
http://www.behrang.org