[css3-grid-layout] Should grid position not allow zero or negative position?

From: Julien Chaffraix <julien.chaffraix@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 16:34:07 -0800
To: www-style@w3.org
Hi everyone,

per the editor's draft:

grid-column-position
Value:<integer> | ...

This allow the position to be defined as 0 or as a negative number.

It could be possible to allow the grid positions to wrap which would
give a meaning to strictly negative numbers but it would add more
complexity as the position would need to be recomputed when we
encounter a grid item's implicitly growing the grid. Also it's not
totally clear to me when we should be growing the grid
(grid-row-position: -1 in an empty grid is easy but how about
grid-row-position: -2, ...).

The easiest resolution would just be to disallow non-strictly positive
numbers and would be my pick.

Thanks,
Julien