[css3-conditional] Last Call Working Draft for @supports and CSS.supports()

On 11/15/12 3:08 PM, ext fantasai wrote:
> Hello WebApps,
> The CSSWG expects to publish a Last Call Working Draft of CSS
> Conditional Rules Level 3
> within the next week. We would appreciate your review, particularly of
> the API parts:
>   http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-conditional/#apis
>
> The LCWD will likely appear here:
>   http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-css3-conditional-20121120/
> with a deadline for comments of 18 December 2012.
>
> For now, you can reference the editor's draft:
>   http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-conditional/
>
> Comments should be sent to www-style@w3.org, with the tag
> '[css3-conditional]'
> in the subject line along with the topic of your comment, as I have
> done here.

* Seems likeeach usage of CSSRuleList (used in section 7.2) and
MediaList (used in section 7.4) should have a link to their definition.

* Perhaps insertRule() should say what happens if index is already used
(e.g. replace or fail).

* Section 7.4 - not clear why there is a definition of conditionText in
this section.

* Section 7.6 - for the second definition of supports(), there is a
mismatch between the "declaration" argument and the use of
"conditionText" in the text below. (Perhaps the simplest thing to do is
s/declaration/conditionText).

-AB