RE: Behavior of device-pixel-ratio under zoom

What would be nice is if the end user has the choice as to whether zoom occurs with or without reflow.  Specifically, zoom with reflow obviates the need to scroll horizontally multiple times in order to read a single paragraph.  On the other hand, zoom without reflow is good for navigation pages.

Hope this helps,
Charles Belov
SFMTA Webmaster