Re: animate/transition height to/from auto

While I like the concept of this feature, there are some details that would
need to be ironed out.

What happens when a browser is resized and causes a resize or reflow of an
element with an automatic width or height? Would the element change with
the viewport (as per usual), or would it animate as specified in CSS?

☺