RE: animate/transition height to/from auto

From: 张立理 <otakustay@live.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 10:02:50 +0000

Very useful feature, I've found many cases that require animate width / height to auto.
Without this feature, excluding implement animation with javascript, we have to specify the dimension of an element, and it normally breaks some complex layout, eg. fluent design.

Gray Zhang-------------------------------------------otakustay@live.comhttp://www.otakustay.com (Broken)