RE: [css3-exclusions] ordering exclusions by z-order

The spec does mention 'element' in quite a few places when we refer to element related topics such as property applicability etc. We only refer to 'exclusion elements' in the places we define it and the properties applicable to them. I can't deduce any assumptions about shapes or multiplicity being a problem from the current text. Perhaps I'm missing it?

> Perhaps you can eliminate any mention of "exclusion box" and "exclusion area"
> and simply talk about "exclusion elements" and their "exclusion shapes" where
> an element can have more than one exclusion shape associated with it. Having
> exclusion elements, shapes, boxes and areas is too much!

The concepts defined in the spec are intended to be pretty clear and we try to use them very systematically when talking about content related topics such as property applicability, inheritance etc. (elements or exclusions elements) and layout (exclusion boxes, areas and contexts). As to shapes, we wanted to have these in a separate section in case the spec splits in two - exclusions and shapes. These are currently related features but they are definitely separable and we don't want to mix them.

Thanks,
Rossen