RE: [css3-flexbox] alignment names (RE: Bikeshed ALL the things)

From: Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 18:36:22 +0000
To: Fran├žois REMY <fremycompany_pub@yahoo.fr>
CC: CSS 3 W3C Group <www-style@w3.org>

This is a problem with naming a property with what is already a value for another property -- "text-align:justify" is there forever, it is well understood what it does and "flex-pack:justify" was doing exactly same until it was renamed last week.

Not sure how we have arrived to 'justify-***' as property name, as far as I can see it is not quite working out yet.