RE: [css3-flexbox] alignment names (RE: Bikeshed ALL the things)

This is a problem with naming a property with what is already a value for another property -- "text-align:justify" is there forever, it is well understood what it does and "flex-pack:justify" was doing exactly same until it was renamed last week.

Not sure how we have arrived to 'justify-***' as property name, as far as I can see it is not quite working out yet.