Re: [css3-lists] Counter style "hyphen" replaced with "dash"

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 3:00 AM, Werner Donné <werner.donne@pincette.biz> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In Working Draft 7 there was a predefined counter style "hyphen" with the value \2013 (en-dash). In Working Draft 24 it has been replaced with "dash" with the value \2014 (em-dash). Is there a reason why both couldn't be allowed?

Heh, I was confused by your references to "WD 7" and "WD 24".  Those
were published on Nov 7 and May 24, respectively.  ^_^

I don't recall any specific reason why I went with U+2014 instead of
U+2013.  It's possible that was a typo, since generally I just chose
one of the given example glyphs.

I changed the name on purpose, because if it was being represented by
a dash glyph, I thought it should be called 'dash'.  As far as I know,
no one implemented the 'hyphen' value.

~TJ