[css3-syntax] Preference for parser speccing?

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 15:08:43 -0700
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
This is just a general preference question for implementors.

When I pick up Syntax again, would it be better for me to write the
parsing section as if it the tokenizing was already completely done,
or interleaved with the tokenizing like the HTML parser is?  What
would be more useful?  I can do either, but I'd rather not have to
switch partway through, or even after I'm totally done.

~TJ