Re: [CSSOM-view] Support centering an element when scrolling into view.

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 4:16 PM, Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>wrote:

> Don't forget to specify what happens when the element is too big to fit in
> the viewport.
>
> Also, don't forget to specify exactly what the area that is scrolled into
> view is. Currently CSSOM View refers to "the border box of the element",
> which is of course ill-defined since there can be zero or more border-boxes
> for the element.

Also, I believe with CSS Regions it's possible to have an element which has
some boxes in one scrollable container and other boxes in a different
scrollable container. I'm not sure what should happen in that case.

Rob
than others?" [Matthew 5:43-47]