[css3-exclusions] wrap-flow:minimum value

From: Rossen Atanassov <Rossen.Atanassov@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 18:44:58 +0000
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Section 3.1.1. of the CSS3 Exclusions spec is currently defining the value 'maximum' for the 'wrap-flow' property but there isn't the symmetrical 'minimum' value. This was partially an overlooked issue and partially because we didn't have a major use case for it. However, having properties that are not symmetrical is pretty weird, thus we are adding the value to the ED unless someone has a strong argument otherwise.

Thanks,
Rossen