Re: [css3-align] The Great Alignment Bikeshed

If you want to keep consistency with other CSS properties (border,
background-position, ...) the axis should be at the end of the property name
and there should be a shorthand to modify both axises.

    align-self: ( <value-for-both> | <value-for-axis1> <value-for-axis2> )
        align-self-axis1: <value-for-axis1>
        align-self-axis2: <value-for-axis1>

    align-content: ( <value-for-both> | <value-for-axis1>
<value-for-axis2> )
        align-content-axis1: <value-for-axis1>
        align-content-axis2: <value-for-axis1>

While tempted, I'll not repeat what I already said on 'self' and
'margin-align/padding-align'. I'll just share a quote, from the
(I-know-you-all-love-it) w3schools.com website:

    The CSS padding properties define the space between the element border
and the element content.
    The CSS margin properties define the space around the element.

“There are only two hard things in Computer Science: cache invalidation and
naming things” (Phil Karlton)