Re: [css-variables] Level 3

From: Christoph Päper <christoph.paeper@crissov.de>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 19:52:15 +0200
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
François REMY:

> The level of a module is independant of the level of other modules.

Of course not, that’s the point of modularization.

I thought I remembered reading about a WG decision that the start level for every module was 3, but looking at <http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/current-work> this does not seem to be the case indeed. The  process seems to work as you describe instead, with a start level of 1. (Each makes as much sense as the other, if followed consistently.)