[css3-fonts] some properties do not define what some values do

From: Arron Eicholz <Arron.Eicholz@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 17:57:08 +0000
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>, John Daggett <jdaggett@mozilla.com>
John, I have been looking over the fonts spec and I came across a small issue with some properties. Values like 'none' and 'normal' for some properties are not defined or I missed them (I typically look for the list of values after each property table with a brief description on what each value does). I know conceptually what I think they should do in most cases but it should be clearly spelled out what they actually do. It would be great if you could add some text for the values to clarify their functionality.

Here are 2 properties I know are just missing the definition. There might be others too.
- font-variant-alternates
- font-variant-numeric

--
Thanks,