[css3-flexbox] overflow property

From: Morten Stenshorne <mstensho@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 14:58:56 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org
Should the 'overflow' property apply to flexboxes? Implementations do
support it, and I think it makes sense to do so.

However, the flexbox spec (20120510) says that "Flexboxes are not block
containers", and CSS21 says that 'overflow' applies to block containers
only.

BTW: When it comes to "the other non-block container thing", namely
tables, it looks like we have all agreed to honor overflow:hidden, while
overflow:scroll and overflow:auto are treated as overflow:visible...

--
---- Morten Stenshorne, developer, Opera Software ASA ----
---- Office: +47 23693206 ---- Cellular: +47 93440112 ----